cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Benoit Perroud <ben...@noisette.ch>
Subject Re: ORM in Cassandra?
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 07:03:45 GMT
I understand the question more like : Is there already a lib which
help to get rid of writing hardcoded and hard to maintain lines like :

MyClass data;
String[] myFields = {"name", "label", ...}
List<Column> columns;
for (String field : myFields) {
    if (field == "name") {
       columns.add(new Column(field, data.getName()))
    } else if (field == "label") {
      columns.add(new Column(field, data.getLabel()))
    } else ...
}
(same for loading (instanciating) automagically the object).

Kind regards,

Benoit.