cassandra-user mailing list archives

From vineet daniel <vineetdan...@gmail.com>
Subject can we have duplicate keys ?
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 09:40:22 GMT
Hi

Can anyone please tell me if we can have duplicate keys in Super Column
Family, if now how can we represent this : -

Article and Category Mapping

 clientOne.insert(:ArticleCategory, "12", {"ArticleID" => "123"})
                                                  "12", {"ArticleID" =>
"124"})
                                                   "12", {"ArticleID" =>
"125"})
                                                  "12", {"ArticleID" =>
"126"})

Here 12 is they key for a Category name 'sample' and all the four articles
are part of this key or sample. Is this right or I need to do something else
?