cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Paul Bohm <boh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tragedy: A high-level Cassandra Object Abstraction for Python
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:11:07 GMT
Ok, will add it.

I originally tried to build upon both lazyboy and pycassa, but started
from scratch when the abstraction didn't feel right both times.

The only part of pycassa that I use now is the socket/reconnect code,
which does exactly what's needed for now. I'm however planning to
switch it out soon because I need to integrate with async systems like
telephus (twisted) and tornado within the next few weeks.

Best,
Paul