cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Chris Shorrock <chris.shorr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cascal - high level scala cassandra client (yes - another one)
Date Sat, 10 Apr 2010 16:57:58 GMT
Just want to ping this thread and let anyone interested know that I just
released version 1.1 which adds the ability to map the results of a Cascal
list (or get) into a scala object (annotated accordingly). It's pretty
simplistic at current as I developed it for my company's own internal needs,
however it may be handy for some. Detailed usage instructions available on
the Wiki @ GitHub. Cheers.