cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Storage Layout Questions
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 14:40:36 GMT
I don't think you are missing anything.  You'll have to pick your poison.

FWIW, if each BAR has relatively few fields then supercolumns aren't
bad.  It's when a BAR has dynamically growing numbers of fields
(subcolumns) that you get in trouble with that model.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra