cassandra-user mailing list archives

From yaw <yawy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best PHP client
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 20:43:27 GMT
Peter, I agree with you, but sometimes choice can be very easy, if a tool
offers real advantages ...

During  several  weeks, I have thought  that choice could be : low level
(thrift) or high level (pandra) as described on Cassandra Wiki..

Today, I discovered that SimpleCassie exists ... (I especially noticed that
load balancing is planned). So I wonder if there is another  client, well
known and supported by community.

As  said by Jonathan, SimpleCassie and Pandra are both based on Thrift.. I
think a Cassandra upgrade will require an upgrade of Thrift classes of high
level clients too. Am I right ?