cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Yésica Rey <yes...@gdtic.es>
Subject Re: New user asking for advice on database design
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 08:38:36 GMT
Hi David,

I think your arquitecture is right. I'm also new in cassandra, and I ve
designed my database similar than yours.
I also think that division than data and indexes is more efficient in
the queries.

I had not raised your question about put them in a separated keyspaces,
but I also appreciate any sugestion.

Yess