cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Palaniappan Thiyagarajan <pthiyagara...@cashedge.com>
Subject Basic question
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 05:09:44 GMT
All,

I am investigating how we can use Cassandra in our application.  We have tokens and session
information stored in db now and I am thinking of moving to Cassandra.   Currently it's write
and read intensive and having performance issue.  Is it good idea to move couple of tables
and integrate with application?

How do we find out which tables are best candidate for Cassandra?

I live in bay area and like to know if any group meet in bay area so that I can participate
and understand more about Cassandra.

Palani Thiyagarajan
Operations

This message is proprietary to CashEdge Inc., and is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information and should
not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying,
altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. CashEdge accepts no responsibility for
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including
damage from virus.