cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Lucas Di Pentima <lu...@di-pentima.com.ar>
Subject Re: ThriftTransportException using Ruby Gem 0.8.2 against Cassandra 0.6.1
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:29:20 GMT

El 27/04/2010, a las 18:11, Ryan King escribió:

> On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 1:38 PM, Lucas Di Pentima
> <lucas@di-pentima.com.ar> wrote:
>
>> Nope, I'm doing some tests locally on my notebook (Macbook OSX 10.6.3 w/4GB RAM).
My script insert several hundred thousand columns with stable speed, and then it exits throwing
that exception.

> Its possible you're running into a different problem then. Have you
> tried raising the timeout?

Sorry, but I don't know how to do that. Can you point me where to look? I looked in cassandra
gem and didn't found any timeout reference.

Thanks in advance
--
Lucas Di Pentima - Santa Fe, Argentina
Jabber: lucas@di-pentima.com.ar