cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Joseph Boyle <boyle.jos...@gmail.com>
Subject Big Data Workshop 4/23 was Re: Cassandra Hackathon in SF @ Digg - 04/22 6:30pm
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 00:28:14 GMT
Reminder - price goes up after tonight at http://bigdataworkshop.eventbrite.com

We now have enough people interested in a bus or van from SF to Mountain View to offer one.
Check the interested box when you register and we will send you pickup point information.

We will have people from the Cassandra (including Stu Hood and Matt Pfeil) and other NoSQL
communities as well as with broader Big Data interests, all available for discussion, and
you can propose a session to learn about anything.