cassandra-user mailing list archives

From malsmith <malsm...@treehousesystems.com>
Subject Re: Lucandra or some way to query
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 23:52:58 GMT
We looking into migrating from a replicated solr infrastructure to some
form of clustered approach.  Lucandra looks fantastic -- but this
statement is troubling:

"No normalizations are stored (no scoring)"  from
http://github.com/tjake/Lucandra

When I use the demo/samples get do get a relevance score, can anyone
describe (or give a scenario) when this limitation would become a
problem?

Thanks in advance.