cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Ran Tavory <ran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MapReduce in Cassandra 0.6
Date Sun, 28 Feb 2010 04:52:50 GMT
fwiw, I read the instructions at contrib/word_count/README and it has like 3
manual steps, so using an embedded cassandra instance may simplify this into
one single step and let the program do all setup and teardown it requires.
http://prettyprint.me/2010/02/14/running-cassandra-as-an-embedded-service/