cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Juan Manuel GarcĂ­a del Moral <juanman...@taringa.net>
Subject Incrementing a value through Cassandra C++
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 16:03:08 GMT
Hello everybody

I need to have a columns within a supercolumn of type INTEGER (or LONG, does
not matter)

I think I'm not defining it properly:

this is what I have in my storage-conf.xml

<Keyspace Name="SocialAds">
  <ColumnFamily CompareWith="LongType" Name="Tags" />
  <ColumnFamily CompareWith="UTF8Type" Name="Registrados" />
<ColumnFamily ColumnType="Super"
                    CompareWith="LongType"
                    CompareSubcolumnsWith="LongType"
                    Name="Anonimos"
                    RowsCached="1000"
                    KeysCached="50%"
                    Comment="A column family with supercolumns, whose column
and subcolumn names are UTF8 strings"/>

<ReplicaPlacementStrategy>org.apache.cassandra.locator.RackUnawareStrategy</ReplicaPlacementStrategy>
      <ReplicationFactor>1</ReplicationFactor>

<EndPointSnitch>org.apache.cassandra.locator.EndPointSnitch</EndPointSnitch>

</Keyspace>

The SuperColumn I need to store LONGs in sub-columns is "Anonimos"

Moreover, I would need a method to increment existent values from the C++
API

Any ideas?

Thanks

Juan