cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "B. Todd Burruss" <bburr...@real.com>
Subject Re: Dividing the client load between machines in Cassandra
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 21:55:17 GMT
if you choose #3 - get_string_property("token map") - keep in mind that
the IPs returned from this call are the IPs used for "ListenAddress"
param in storage-conf.xml.  In my case we have two NICs and I set this
to be an IP that is only for "node to node" communication.  The
"ThriftAddress" param is the one i really want.  maybe this has been
changed, "fixed" ;), haven't tested in a while.