Hi All

I just had a conversation with one of the FB guys (Avinash) at FB and landed up signing off as him :). He wasn't quite sure about how this works in the OSS branch. Hence the question to the broader audience. The question is more about the change in topology and reads going to a machine before data migration.

Cheers
Bill