cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Masood Mortazavi <masoodmortaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3 node installation
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 07:35:33 GMT
Besides what I just said below, I should have also added that in the
scenario discussed here:

While RackUnawareStrategy is used ...

Node B which seems to have a copy of all data at all times, has an IP
address whose 3rd octet is different from IP addresses of both node A and C,
which have the same third octet.

A, B and C are all set as "Seed" in the "seeds" section.

Bootstrap is set true for all of them.

In storage-conf.xml, the only thing that differs for the three nodes is
their own interfaces.
As just noted, the Replica factor is 2.
That's it.