cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Weijun Li <weiju...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing row cache feature in trunk: write should put record in cache
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 02:37:35 GMT
Just tried to make quick change to enable it but it didn't work out :-(

               ColumnFamily cachedRow = cfs.getRawCachedRow(mutation.key());

                // What I modified
                if( cachedRow == null ) {
                    cfs.cacheRow(mutation.key());
                    cachedRow = cfs.getRawCachedRow(mutation.key());
                }

                if (cachedRow != null)
                    cachedRow.addAll(columnFamily);

How can I open a ticket for you to make the change (enable row cache write
through with an option)?

Thanks,
-Weijun