cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Carlos Sanchez <carlos.sanc...@riskmetrics.com>
Subject Sample applications
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 21:59:48 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Cassandra and I was wondering if someone has develop simple applications (java)
that would serve as a guide to understand it

Thanks  a lot,

Carlos

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and
may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
the original message and any copies of the message as well as any attachments to the original
message.