cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Nosh Petigara <n...@10gen.com>
Subject Speakers from Cassandra at NoSQL Boston?
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 16:21:31 GMT
Hi Cassandra users,

I work with the 10gen/MongoDB team. We are helping organize NoSQL
Boston, and are looking for some representation from developers or users
of Cassandra. The conference is on March 11 and details can be found at
http://nosqlboston.eventbrite.com/
We've pulled together an interesting bunch of speakers from among the
development and user communities of Project Voldermort, HBase, MongoDB,
CouchDB, Riak, Neo4J, etc - but haven't yet managed to get anyone from
Cassandra yet.

The longer sessions of the conference will be in panel format, with
speakers from a few different NoSQL projects talking about a topic.
There are speaker slots available in the "NoSQL in the Cloud" and
"Scaling with NoSQL" panels. We also have lightning talk and breakout
rooms slots available.

If you are interested in speaking, please let me know.
And if anyone is interested in just attending you can sign up at
http://nosqlboston.eventbrite.com/

Best regards,

Nosh

P.S. - congrats on Cassandra's graduation to a top level Apache project!