cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jared winick <jaredwin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: full text search
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:40:56 GMT
It looks like this will change with Cassandra 0.6 and the addition of the
batch_mutate method.

From
http://blog.sematext.com/2010/02/09/lucandra-a-cassandra-based-lucene-backend/
<http://blog.sematext.com/2010/02/09/lucandra-a-cassandra-based-lucene-backend/>
"For writes Lucadra is comparatively slow to regular Lucene, since every
term is effectively written under its own key. Luckily, this will be fixed
in the next version of Cassandra, which will allow batched writes for keys."