cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Drew Schleck <drew.schl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiget_slice failed: unknown result"
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2010 20:32:23 GMT
I haven't used Lazyboy in a while, but I'm pretty sure this is a
Thrift issue. Are you using the Thrift Python definitions for 0.5rc3?
Since Thrift is complaining about incorrect ttypes I imagine that's
the most likely problem.

Also, what Thrift version are you on? I recall there being some change
in Thrift that broke backwards compatibility with Cassandra, perhaps
you're using too new of a version?

Drew