cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Christopher McKenzie" <cmcken...@iizuu.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Graduation
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 01:44:18 GMT
I'm sorry if I'm the only one with these questions but here:

(1) What are the benefits of graduation?
(2) What are the qualifications for graduation?
(3) What are the costs of graduation ... specifically:
    a. Are there additional requirements and responsibilities (e.g. release schedule, code
quality, documentation) of projects with this status?
    b. Is anything (such as mentors) lost by graduating?

If 3a has a "yes" answer then my ancillary question is who will take these responsibilities.
 If this discussion has been hashed out here already and I just missed the thread (I checked
for a bit), then please excuse me for the repetition.

Thanks.

~chris.