cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Tatu Saloranta <tsalora...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to UUID in .Net
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 21:14:46 GMT
2010/1/13 Nguyễn Minh Kha <nminhkha@gmail.com>:
> Thank Jonathan, I will try to port to C Sharp.

If you need to port something, could have a look at better uuid packages.
JUG (Java Uuid Generator) is simple, jakarta-commons has one, and
there was a third one as well that claimed mostly be slightly faster
than the other two.

But it would seem odd if C# did not already have a package (open
source, if core M$ packages do not provide type1 version) that does
this. Have you searched for such?

-+ Tatu +-