cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Richard Grossman <richie...@gmail.com>
Subject Map return for multiget_slice() query
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 09:22:49 GMT
Hi

I've a simple CF like this :
 <ColumnFamily CompareWith="BytesType"
                      Name="channelShow"
                      FlushPeriodInMinutes="150"/>

When I make a query via multiget_slice() I expect to get the  data back
ordered by the keys list that I pass. But not the return doesn't follow any
order even not the natural key order.

Example I call like this :
COLUM_PARENT_CHANNEL_SHOW = new ColumnParent("channelShow", null);
PREDICATE_CHANNEL_SHOW = new SlicePredicate(null, new SliceRange(new
byte[0], new byte[0], false, 30));
client.multiget_slice("Keyspace1", keys, COLUM_PARENT_CHANNEL_SHOW,
PREDICATE_CHANNEL_SHOW, ConsistencyLevel.QUORUM);

So How to make this if the keys = {5, 8, 12, 1 ,3, 21} how to get the result
in this order ?

Thanks

Richard