cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Waqas Badar <waqas.ba...@panasiangroup.com>
Subject Re: Error running chiton GTK
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 05:59:39 GMT
I was also getting the same error. To resolve it, please look at chinton
directory in ur download. chinton directory is at the same level where
bin directory is. Please copy this directory to bin and then run the
client.
I was unable to connect to the cassandra server through this client. if
ur chinto client connect to cassandra then please share it.

Regards,
Waqas Badar