cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Eric Evans <eev...@rackspace.com>
Subject Graduation
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 18:56:03 GMT

Greetings,

It seems hard to believe, but it's been a little over a year now since
Cassandra entered the Apache Incubator. The project has made an
impressive amount of progress in that time, from expanding its ranks of
users and developers, to advancing the code and releasing to get it in
front of users, and more.

http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/ProjectHealth2009

Criteria for graduation includes:
* recruiting users, developers, committers, and PMC members
* taking responsible and collective action
* being able to disagree on matters in public, and continue to get along
* creating an open, positive, and inclusive atmosphere
* release software according to ASF guidelines

I think we demonstrably meet the requirements; I believe we are ready to
graduate.

What does everyone else thing?

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cassandra.html

--