thanks for jsondra, it looks super exciting.

is it possible to read an entire super_column_family with jsondra?
thanks!

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 7:40 PM, Joseph Bowman <bowman.joseph@gmail.com> wrote:
There was some concern about the approach I had taken with Jsondra, basically, that it wasn't really an HTTP interface as everything was done with GET/POST and verbage was included in the url.

I've rewritten it, it uses the proper HTTP GET/PUT/POST/DELETE methods. Urls map to keys, ie http://localhost/keyspace/columnfamily/key/

The server, and node.js client, are functional now. I'll be adding the ability for batch operations soon.

By the way, this really is pretty darn simple, with all the functionality being provided by Cassandra for the most part. Awesome job guys.