Never mind, I’m a fool, I just found the other interfaces.

I apologize for clogging your inbox :-/

From: Mark Vigeant [mailto:mark.vigeant@riskmetrics.com]
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 5:43 PM
To: cassandra-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Thrift?

Hello Everyone!

I now have a 3 node 0.5 beta cluster running, and would like to write some code for it. My question is, do I need to use Thrift? Can I just construct a jar and run that? Thanks!

Mark Vigeant

RiskMetrics Group, Inc.

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy the original message and any copies of the message as well as any attachments to the original message.