cassandra-user mailing list archives

From JKnight JKnight <beukni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get_count method error?
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:03:21 GMT
Dear Mr Jonathan,

I have changed a litle in multigetColumns method in CassandraServer.java
file to solve this error.

            if (columns != null && columns.size() != 0)
            {
                Iterator<IColumn> columnItr = columns.iterator();
                IColumn column;
                while (columnItr.hasNext()) {
                    column = (IColumn) columnItr.next();
                    if(column.isMarkedForDelete()){
                        columns.remove(column);
                    }
                }
                columnFamiliesMap.put(command.key, columns);
            }

--
Best regards,
JKnight