cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Adam Fisk...@littleshoot.org>
Subject Re: Persistently increasing read latency
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 18:26:32 GMT
Helpful thread guys. In general, Jonathan, would you recommend
building from trunk for new deployments at our current snapshot in
time? Are you using trunk at Rackspace?

Thanks.

-Adam

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 6:18 PM, Jonathan Ellis <jbellis@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 7:31 PM, Freeman, Tim <tim.freeman@hp.com> wrote:
>> Looking at the Cassandra mbean's, the attributes of ROW-MUTATION-STAGE and ROW-READ-STAGE
and RESPONSE-STAGE are all  less than 10.  MINOR-COMPACTION-POOL reports 1218 pending tasks.

--
Adam Fisk
http://www.littleshoot.org | http://adamfisk.wordpress.com |