cassandra-user mailing list archives

From 孔令华 <konglinghua1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tool to locate all replica of one key
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 07:28:53 GMT
Hi all,

I have the similar question.

After killing one of the node of the cluster, I find that only the node's
status changed: from "Up" to "Down". But all the data of the node left
unchanged according to the "Load" field of the nodeprobe's output info.

According to the Dynamo paper, when a node failed,  its neighbors should
change their data topology and ensure the number of replicas. How does
Cassandra ensure that?