cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Vijay <vijay2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring Cassandra
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 19:24:30 GMT
a) Multiple DCs: Can I control that each key should store in each and every
data center? If it is possible, an example configuration will be helpful.
    you cannot.... and if you did the ring will break... consider Cassandra
in multiple DC as one big Ring..... We use Cassandra to have copies of all
data in all the DC's

Regards,
</VJ>