cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Joseph Bowman <bowman.jos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jsondra - Start of an http/json interface for Cassandra using tornado and lazyboy
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 03:40:29 GMT
There was some concern about the approach I had taken with Jsondra,
basically, that it wasn't really an HTTP interface as everything was done
with GET/POST and verbage was included in the url.

I've rewritten it, it uses the proper HTTP GET/PUT/POST/DELETE methods. Urls
map to keys, ie http://localhost/keyspace/columnfamily/key/

The server, and node.js client, are functional now. I'll be adding the
ability for batch operations soon.

By the way, this really is pretty darn simple, with all the functionality
being provided by Cassandra for the most part. Awesome job guys.