cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Joseph Bowman <bowman.jos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jsondra - Start of an http/json interface for Cassandra using tornado and lazyboy
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2009 03:55:01 GMT
I'm trying to wrap my head around node.js right now. Basically, trying to
figure out it's event model to create a nonblocking client to Jsondra.

The one thing I loved about Lazyboy was it was easy to make it so Jsondra
could have the json interface, but everything is stored as individual
columns which should make the data easier to interact with for other
applications that may have to interact with the same dataset.

I wrote what currently exists for Jsondra in about and hour and a half, and
am about 6 hours into trying to figure node.js. Go figure.