cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Joseph Bowman <bowman.jos...@gmail.com>
Subject Jsondra - Start of an http/json interface for Cassandra using tornado and lazyboy
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2009 19:37:14 GMT
Hi everyone,

I wanted to take a look at node.js as an alternative to tornado for an
application idea I'm working on, and since I didn't see a real javascript
interface for thrift, I threw together this Jsondra app really quick. It
uses tornado and lazyboy basically because I was already using them, and was
the quickest to implement.

Currently it supports get/put/delete for individual keys only. It returns
json, and you must submit json encoded values for put requests.

Just threw it together this morning in order to play with node.js. I'll
probably only update it on a "need to" basis, but thought I'd throw it out
there in case anyone else might find it useful. It's Apache licensed, same
as tornado. I believe if I understand Digg's license for lazyboy, everything
is in compliance license wise.

Here's the URL - http://github.com/joerussbowman/jsondra