cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Estes" <tim.es...@digitalreasoning.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra vs HBase
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2009 05:49:21 GMT
Thanks. That is interesting and what I was looking for.

I knew V.20 was closing the gap. Probably good to compare with V0.5B1
on the Cassandra side. I'd think that fast multi-get and batch insert/
update would be interesting to compare and benchmark. I know we are
taxing Cassandra now and working on some auxillary means (outside if
Thrift) to see what the per node limits really are...

Sent from my iPhone