cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Coe, Robin" <robin....@bluecoat.com>
Subject RE: data modeling question
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 22:37:07 GMT
> If your ops team really can't be trusted with "push this new config
file out" then that should be a separate tool.

One that leaves a boot print? ;)  I agree in principal, I've just grown cautious over the
years.

> Again, there are standard solutions for this.  Use one. :)  round
robin dns, haproxy, ...

*sigh*, I guess I didn't mention I'm alone on this evaluation project.  Meh, automatic failover
can wait for when I get sign-off. :)

Thanks,
Robin.