cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jiri Jakes <jiri.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to obtain a row with column map
Date Sun, 20 Dec 2009 17:15:31 GMT
On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 08:54:20 -0600
Jonathan Ellis <jbellis@gmail.com> wrote:

> Right, subcolumn order is important, and Thrift does not support
> deserializing to a SortedMap directly, so if that's the interface you
> want you will have to put them into one yourself.

Thank you for your answer. Actually, I would prefer StorageService and
StorageProxy's readProtocol() but I encountered a problem running it on
a single node (I don't even know whether it is possible; on wiki, there
is just an example running it in multinode mode). But that is a
question for a new thread. As I said I am still exploring Cassandra...