Where in Australia are you from? (Adelaide here)

I might be interested in one down here.

From: Chris Were [mailto:chris.were@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 13 November 2009 9:09 AM
To: cassandra-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: OT: Meetup?

Hi,

I'm from Australia, but currently in SF for the next 2 weeks working on a startup.

If any cassandra users want to meet up to discuss cassandra or any other tech, shoot me an email.

Cheers,

Chris

IMPORTANT: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain private or confidential information. If you think you may not be the intended recipient, or if you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not reproduce any part of this e-mail or disclose its contents to any other party. This email represents the views of the individual sender, which do not necessarily reflect those of Education.au except where the sender expressly states otherwise. It is your responsibility to scan this email and any files transmitted with it for viruses or any other defects. education.au limited will not be liable for any loss, damage or consequence caused directly or indirectly by this email.