cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Dan Di Spaltro <dan.dispal...@gmail.com>
Subject get_key_range timeouts
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 17:03:02 GMT
I am trying to use get_key_range for an offline type job over about
18k keys and it keeps timing out.  My current setup is 3x4G memory
machines with OPP and a replication factor of 2, and an rpctimeout of
180s.    To combat this I've actually made the KeyCachedFraction 100
to see if this could help, and no matter how few of the key ranges I
want, I am unable to get any response from the system.

get_slice's work fine, among all the other commands, I just can't seem
to get get_key_range working.  My current workload has few keys and
lots of columns.

Any advice to debug this would be appreciated.

--
Dan Di Spaltro