cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Curt Micol <>
Subject Re: Experiencing Errors
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 10:13:19 GMT
On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 4:31 AM, raymond cayanan <> wrote:
> Hi,
> How can i remove cassandra and start all over again? (I am using UBUNTU)
> I was following this
> then I was not able to run "cassandra_helper cassandra".
> I always get command not found.   I'm a total newbie hope you guys
> understand. Thanks

Did you install the gem? Did you receive any errors? The ruby gem puts
the source of cassandra into $HOME/cassandra/server. Is there anything

Otherwise, just do it all manually by grabbing the source and 'ant
test build' (of course that's assuming your Java environment is

Hope that helps,

# Curt Micol

View raw message