cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaback <johannes.schab...@visual-meta.com>
Subject Re: Yet Another Data Model Description
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2009 22:23:19 GMT
Hi Eben,

Thanks for your comment! The title "Getting Started" is actually a bit
misleading. I intend to write a (very short) sequel post on the
installation and configuration of Cassandra which includes the
connection setup. This is second post will be definitely shorter than
the first one, because Cassandra runs so nicely out of the box. A
third post will provide a couple of basic code examples, maybe one for
each method in the Thrift API. I am happy to put the code examples on
the Wiki if you like.

Johannes

--
Johannes Schaback

Geschäftsführer (CTO)

http://www.ladenzeile.de

Visual Meta GmbH
Friedrichstraße 210
10969 Berlin

Tel.: +49 (0)30 252 939 43
Fax: +49 (0)3212 1139 819
E-Mail: johannes.schaback@visual-meta.com

Geschäftsführer: Robert M. Maier, Johannes Schaback
Handelsregister HRB 115795 B, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
USt-IdNr.: DE263760203