cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Freeman, Tim" <tim.free...@hp.com>
Subject RE: admin console ?
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 18:29:43 GMT
>I suppose it will Cassandra tailored solution, have you ever stumbled upon something decent
but general purpose JMX text JMX client?
Last time I wanted one of those, I used SSH tunnels and VNC and jconsole instead.  Jconsole
allocates its port dynamically, so I couldn't use SSH tunnels to forward the jconsole port.
 I could run jconsole and VNC on the same machine as Cassandra and then forward the VNC port.

Tim Freeman
Email: tim.freeman@hp.com<mailto:tim.freeman@hp.com>
Desk in Palo Alto: (650) 857-2581
Home: (408) 774-1298