cassandra-user mailing list archives

From TuxRacer69 <tuxrace...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: configuration file comments on wiki
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2009 10:21:43 GMT
Eric Evans wrote:
> Actually, I think it would be great to have it in both places, the
> problem stems from each being updated independently (and yes, one of
> them will almost certainly suffer from lack of updates).
>
> I don't suppose something like Doxygen could be made to work with xml
I believe it would be difficult to include links to images and cross
links to the wiki.
Also updating the wiki automatically could be tricky as information
could come from two sources: SVN (developers) and the wiki itself (wiki
users). You would get into complex merge issues.
The amount of time to spend to create such a system seems high (in
comparison to the time I spent to create a wiki page and the time I
would spend to include the version dependant information).