cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Vitaly Kushner <vita...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra users survey
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2009 01:16:38 GMT
At Astrails we are using Cassandra in a project for one of our
clients. The performance requirements
are such that would require database sharding from the beginning if we
were to use an SQL solution
We thing Cassandra's horizontal scaling allow us to more concentrate
on the application an less on the infrastructure.
The project is still in the early development stage.

--
Vitaly Kushner
http://twitter.com/vkushner