cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "B. Todd Burruss" <bburr...@real.com>
Subject Re: quorum / hinted handoff
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 17:31:18 GMT
one more point on this .. if i only start a cluster with 2 nodes, and i
use the same config setup (RF=2, etc) .. it works fine.  it's only when
i start with the 3 nodes and remove 1.  in fact, i remove the node
before i do any reads or writes at all, completely fresh database.

i guess i don't really understand why it shouldn't work.

thx for humoring me