I have been working with Cassandra for a little over a week now, and I’ve got a quick question.  I am trying to figure out if there is a maximum value size that could cause performance degradation.  Is there any reason that storing or returning a value of 20MB or so may be problematic (key and name would still be small, just large value).  I don’t expect a high number of reads on large values.  I am using version 0.3 because the Net::Cassandra perl module on CPAN is only compatible with that version.

Thanks.