cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maximum Value Size
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 21:27:05 GMT
You should definitely upgrade to 0.4, it might mean using raw Thrift
but we have at least one person doing that in Perl.  (Is
Net::Cassandra much more than a thin wrapper anyway?)

Cassandra isn't optimized for blob support (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-265 for one proposal
to fix this) but 20MB should be doable.

-Jonathan