cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Musto Domenico" <Domenico.Mu...@yoox.com>
Subject RE: Multi data-center configuration
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:09:23 GMT
Hi,

we already tried putting the same seeds list on each DC but it did not work

Thanks

From: Jonathan Ellis [mailto:jbellis@gmail.com]
Sent: giovedì 29 ottobre 2009 17.06
To: cassandra-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Multi data-center configuration

the seeds list needs to be the same for both DCs -- in fact your whole configuration file
should be the same.

put one node from each DC in the seeds list.

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 9:59 AM, Musto Domenico <Domenico.Musto@yoox.com> wrote:

Hi,

thank you for your reply.

We tried your suggestion but it did not work.

We are working on version 4.1 and we have already verified that there are no network problems
between the datacenters. Also we verified that the nodes inside the same data center are joining
each other without any problem.

In attach our configuration files.

I hope you can help us

Thank you