cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Curt Micol <asen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logo Design Contest
Date Sat, 03 Oct 2009 03:04:54 GMT
On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 11:48 AM, Eric Evans <eevans@rackspace.com> wrote:
> Does this mean that everyone is happy with the 11 candidate logos?
> http://99designs.com/contests/28940?orderby=timesubmitted&filterby=highrating
>
> We'll need to start a vote soon (there are time limits imposed by
> 99designs for awarding the payout).

The only 3 star that I would perhaps like to see promoted in the final
vote is #576. It's really grown on me, I think it has elements of both
the mythology and the columns up top are kind of significant in a
number of ways. They kind of look like server racks, column oriented
database and greek in their design.

Anyways, other than that I think there's a good selection to fit a
diverse community. Now lets just hope there is a clear winner. :)

Thanks for your work on this Eric.

--
# Curt Micol